top of page
ABOUT THE CRAFTSMAN
Floyd Masters was born and raised in the foothills of the Missouri Ozarks. He has owned and operated a sawmill since 1993. In 2004, Floyd turned his love of hobby furniture building into a full-time business. In 2014, Floyd and his wife Sarah moved to Montana. Sarah paints western designs on benches, beds and tables.
Featured in "Cowboys & Indians" magazine. Our furniture can be found in homes and businesses across the country from Washington State to Washington D.C.
Furniture Retail Locations:
- Our workshop in Roberts, Montana
- Market 5555 in Red Lodge, Montana
- Outwest Furniture in Bozeman, Montana
- Nordberg Lindaur Gallery in Cody, Wyoming
- Colorado Classics in Des Moines, Iowa
bottom of page